Precision Farming Asia, backed by Proterra Investment Partners, is a Singapore-headquartered global AgTech platform. Proterra Investment Partners is a leading global Private Equity Fund (~US$4.0 billion in committed capital) with specialist insights in food & agriculture. Precision Farming Asia is the lead investor in “Simply Fresh”, which has commissioned India’s largest precision farming site, the “Plant Factory”. The “Plant Factory” is a state-of-art facility with a land area of ~140 acres and located 110 km north of Hyderabad. The facility comprises 26 acres of operational polyhouses, APEDA certified packhouse, 6-acre man-made waterbody and support infrastructure (dormitories & canteen).
Simply Fresh is a one-stop leader providing healthy, fresh, and high-quality agricultural produce ranges in nutraceutical plants, herbs, leafy greens, microgreens, and vine crops for direct consumption and nutraceutical usage. The greenhouses support some of the most effective growing techniques- benches, gutters, and pots which are further supported by AI-driven fertigation and irrigation systems. Simply Fresh is a technology-driven, precision farming company that uses innovation and recognized global farming techniques to facilitate sustainable agriculture. Simply Fresh prides itself on using AI with insights into plant physiology to develop better farming practices that do not exhaust natural resources and maintain the nutritional value of the produce.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Adept at consumer need identification, product management and media understanding.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns to touch the consumer (360 Degrees) ensuring the alignment of messaging across all channels.
- Manage content and updates for consumer touch points, propose effective budget for consumer engagement events, documenting the processes and findings.
- Propose result-oriented go to marketing strategy and take initiative to implement the same efficiently.
- Gather consumer and market insights to increase consumer base and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of all marketing initiatives by tracking and analyzing the same.
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs and budgets.
- Gather pertinent information from the research analyst on market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to propose sound marketing strategies.
- Liaise with media channels, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to implement the marketing plans.
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics ensuring synergy of plans and strategies.
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities and conceptualize counters.
- Monitor and ensure right messaging about the company, its brand and product offerings to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones.
- Organize promotional events at trade shows and other venues, coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise.
- Hire and train a team of marketing associates to coordinate events and conduct outside sales.
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
- Very well versed with the core concepts of Marketing – Both Regular & Digital marketing, Brand management, consumer behavior & New product development.
- Master’s in marketing, business, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Established press and media contacts.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Up to date with the latest marketing trends.
If you are interested in the above position please send your resume to email@example.com
Don’t upload your resume on the below form