Precision Farming Asia, backed by Proterra Investment Partners, is a Singapore headquartered global AgTech platform. Proterra Investment Partners is a leading global Private Equity Fund (~US$4.0 billion in committed capital) with specialist insights in food & agriculture. Precision Farming Asia is the lead investor in “Simply Fresh”, which has commissioned India’s largest precision farming site the “Plant Factory”.
Simply Fresh is a one-stop leader which is spread across ~140 acres (near Hyderabad). providing healthy, fresh, and high-quality agricultural produce for direct consumption and nutraceutical usage. The Company is a technology-driven, precision farming company that uses innovation and recognized global farming techniques to facilitate sustainable agriculture with fresh produce. Simply Fresh prides in using AI with insights into plant biology to develop better farming practices that do not exhaust the natural resources and maintain the nutritional value of the produce.
Simply Fresh produce ranges in nutraceutical plants, herbs, leafy greens, microgreens, and vine crops. The company’s produce is grown at its greenhouses in Hyderabad which are equipped with the latest growing systems. The greenhouses support some of the most effective growing techniques- benches, gutters, and pots which are further supported by AI-driven fertigation and irrigation systems. by strong institutional investors a) a leading global food & agriculture focused PE fund with AUM of ~$3.7 billion, b) Promoter of a leading listed South India dairy processor and c) Serial Entrepreneur & Investor who has extensive global experience and a successful track record in building high growth enterprises and start-ups.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Very well versed with the core concepts of Marketing – Both Digital Marketing and Regular, and Brand Management
- Adept at customer need identification, Product management, and media understanding
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns to touch the consumer ( 360 Degrees ensuring the alignment of messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Must be able to make a result oriented Marketing strategy and take initiative to implement the same efficiently
- Gather customer and market insights to make new strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of all marketing initiatives by tracking and analysing the same.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Research and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help with marketing plans.
- Conduct market research with the help of Internal / external resources to identify new opportunities
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics ensuring synergy of plans and strategies
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Manage the PR division along with In Charge Marketing to ensure that the Right Corporate image is projected to the Target Audience and allied groups/government departments assisting the same.
- Master’s in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Established press and media contacts
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Up to date with the latest marketing trends.
If you are interested in the above position please send your resume to email@example.com
Don’t upload your resume on the below form