Sales Manager Position Description
Managing the B2B sales operations and field sales activities. Responsible for sales volumes and value in the assigned region. This role will be required to solve complex business problems that influence availability, reliability, performance, and other key differentiators. This role possesses basic leadership skills, technical expertise and aptitude.
Sales Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for sales of entire network (HORECA) Hotels
- Handling Distributors/ Stockiest and Maintaining Relationship with clients.
- Ensures new acquisitions / listing of products at all trade channels
- Meeting the Volume & Value targets by Month, Quarter and year.
- Set the targets and action plan of Team Members and assist them in sales-prospecting.
- Timely submission of performance report to the management
- Ensuring the service levels of stockiest credit frequency etc.
- Physical stock checking, reviewing interim sales, briefing the stockiest on month’s activities.
- Visiting outlets to review customer complaints & grievances.
- New Product launches awareness through promotional activities.
- Gathered market intelligence, tracking competitors’ activities & providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales & marketing strategies.
- Strong coordination with the ordering and logistics teams, ensuring proper product distribution.
- Good team management and communication skills.
- Must have own vehicle for local market travels.
- Should be willing to travel out of station occasionally (60% local & 40% Outstation Travel)
- Experience in Fruits & Vegetables segment will be an added value.
- Networking with F&B Managers & Procurement team of HORECA segment.